Sunday 22 March 2009

The 30 second cash machine

I have discovered a new way of promoting my system.

Over the last few weeks I have been adding and amending my website to help with the content and increase the information that it contains. This is good as the content is now quite comprehensive. However, it suddenly struck me that my site had become a little too complex to capture some prospects. I thought about how to reduce the content whilst not compromising on the quality of the site.

Then I had an idea, I needed a short site that contains just the 'core essentials' of my downline building program. So I constructed a short page and called it my 30 second cash machine. The reason for the name is to try and highlight how quick the page can be read and understood. Effectively this is like a commercial for my main page.

The page can be seen here : Cash Machine

The other thing it helps me do is promote a couple of my downline members who help me recruit and build the downlines. This allows an even more effective (and faster) program than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment