Thursday 19 March 2009

More promotion for my own downline

My philosophy for helping my downline members by recruiting for them is working well. In fact its been so successful that I'm going to add them to my blog.

Starting in April I'm planning to directly promote some of my downline members on this blog. The intention is to update the page weekly to help my newest recruits build up their own downlines quickly. This benefits them as well as me and allows them to be more proactive in recruiting online for themselves. The old saying that 'success breeds success' is definitely true. It is much easier to gain new prospects when you can show them you own success.

All I need to do now is try and find a suitable format for presenting the links. I may even present it in 'league' format so that visitors can decide which links they would like to follow.

The advantages to this system are low cost and low maintenance. We also build a community spirit to help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment